|Now||2018||Previous||Articles||Road Essays||Road Reviews||Author||Title||Source||Age||Genre||Series||Format||Inclusivity||LGBTA||Portfolio|
10 Best Picture Books: 12/02/10
It's the last month of the year and the time when book blogs start posting top ten lists. Usually I wait until the very end but this year I plan to spread the lists out a little more.
Our choices weren't all published in 2010 but they are readily available. Most of then we read via our local library. I put these books on the list because they appealed to both my daughter and son. They are best suited for ages 3 to 8.
10: Yoko's Paper Cranes by Rosemary Wells (2001)
9. Jin Jin the Dragon by Grace Chang (2008)
8. One Yellow Lion by Matthew Van Fleet (1992)
7. Why I Will Never Ever Ever Ever Have Enough Time to Read This Book by Remy Charlip (2000)
4. Jeremy Draws a Monster by Peter McCarty (2009)
3. Is there a monster over there? by Sally O Lee (2010)
2. The Book That Eats People by John Perry (2009)
1. Sugar Would Not Eat It by Emily Jenkins and Giselle Potter (2009)
Comment #1: Saturday, December, 4, 2010 at 21:22:58
I can't believe I've never heard of any of these!!! One of my all time favorites is A Stranger In The Woods....
I'm bookmarking this one.
Comment #2: Friday, December 10, 2010 at 13:46:12
I will keep my eyes open for A Stranger in the Woods next time I'm at the library.